D&A Professional Services has the expertise to help you manage and accumulate your superannuation fund in preparation for retirement. Self Managed Superannuation Funds (SMSF’s) are becoming a very popular superannuation structure and are ideal for individuals, families and businesses that want more control over how their superannuation is invested.
While the thought of additional control over your Superannuation may seem daunting at first, our goal at D&A Professional Services is to guide you through this process, ensuring that your SMSF is meeting your needs, working at full capacity and capitalising on all the additional tax advantages on offer.
We advise SMSF’s in areas such as asset allocation, shares, property, transition into retirement plans, pension allocation and cash flow forecasting. Using market leading software (Class Super) we also have the ability to set up broker and bank feeds to help you manage your money as efficiently as possible. We can also offer an online portal to view your Superannuation balance at the click of a button.
- Once you’ve set up the fund, you’re in control
- You have ultimate flexibility over where your superannuation is invested
- There are compelling tax advantages and other cost saving strategies
- We use Class Super (the market leader for SMSF) to process our superannuation funds quickly and efficiently
- Other products in the market may be more suited to your needs
- SMSF’s can be expensive, so the fund will need to be substantial enough to make the fees worthwhile
- With greater control comes greater responsibility – you make the investment decisions and are responsible for complying with the law, but with the right advisors at your side the whole process is made easy
Whether you have an existing SMSF or would like to discuss how a SMSF could benefit you, our dedicated team of professionals are here to help and advise you through every step of the process.